Woo-hoo friend, welcome! During your personalized, 30-minute training session, we can work on a variety of your fitness goals, including tightening, strengthening, endurance, flexibility, and balance. You do not need a set of powHERbands for this workout, but you KNOW I might be a bit biased, so don’t take my word for it here’s what other people say.
Sign up now!
The specific exercises and routines we do will depend on your current fitness level, your goals, and any equipment available to you. Here’s a brief overview of what I’ll coach you for each of these aspects:
- Tightening & Toning: To tone and tighten specific muscle groups, we can include resistance training exercises. These might involve bodyweight exercises (e.g., squats, lunges), dumbbell or resistance band exercises, and targeted core exercises (planks, leg raises).
- Strengthening: Strength training is important to help you keep and build muscle, as well as, increase overall strength. Here I tend to focus on compound exercises like deadlifts, push ups, and squats, as well as isolation exercises to target specific muscle groups.
- Endurance: Want to improve endurance? Then I’ll incorporate cardiovascular exercises, like trampoline, jogging, cycling, or using a stationary bike, asa well as stools, chairs and faster steps. High-intensity interval training (HIIT) is super effective for improving cardiovascular endurance.
- Flexibility: Yoga and stretching exercises are excellent for improving flexibility. A lot of people come to me with painful joints, particularly hips, knees, shoulders, as well as upper or lower back. Iam the QUEEN at releasing the back and hips! I’ll show you a series of static stretches or engage in yoga-ish flow to increase your range of motion and reduce the risk of injury. I’ll also share some herbs that have stopped my lifelong congenital chronic pain.
- Balance: Here is a place that MOST just do not pay attention to! Balance exercises are essential for stability and preventing falls. I’ll show you balance drills like standing on one foot, using a stability ball, or practicing yoga poses that challenge your balance and support your stabilization and confidence.
As your personal trainer for the day, I will create a customized workout plan that combines these elements to target your specific goals. Iam a stickler for safety and will guide you to maintain proper form and technique throughout the exercises. We’ll start with a warm up and end with a cool down afterward to prevent injuries.
There’s no one and done. Find activities, a system and a coach so you become or continue to be consistent with your training and maintain a balanced diet to achieve the best results.
Iam looking forward to being your trainer for the day!