I’ve been getting an abundance of zucchini in my farm share boxes, so I went on a search for new ways to use it up and the results are delicious!
This bread is sugar-free, low fat, and has the option of making it gluten-free.
Moist, Sugar-Free & Gluten-Free Zucchini Bread
(Adapted from thesugarfreediva.com)
- 3 cups Gluten-free flour (I use Pamela’s gluten-free bread mix)
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup Truvia natural sweetener
- 1 cup applesauce
- 3 eggs beaten
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups zucchini, grated (do not peel)
- Preheat oven 325°F
- In a medium bowl, mix dry ingredients and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine sweetener, applesauce, eggs, and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients, being careful not to over mix.
- Stir in Zucchini by hand and pour into a prepared baking dish.
- Bake 45-50 minutes at 325, until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.