Here’s a simple test that some Candida sufferers claim will diagnose your systemic Candidiasis.T he science behind this is a little suspect, but has been pretty spot on (no pun intended) Feel free to try the test. If your results are positive, then your next step is to set up a call or start the cleanse.
The over developed yeast plays host to several conditions, such as:
• aggravate acne, eczema, psoriasis and atopic dermatitis.
• aggravates gut problems— leaky gut, IBS, Gas, Bloating
• Inflammatory bowel syndrome. This means it disrupt the bacterial balance in the gut.
• tiredness,, muscle pain, memory problems, irritability and many, many other things.
Treatment with oral antifungals often helps the skin. This happens even when the drug only targets the digestive system.
1. When you get up in the morning, and before you brush your teeth, eat or drink anything, fill a glass with bottled water at room temperature.
2. Spit some saliva gently into the glass.
3. Come back every 20 minutes for the next hour and check for some of these tell-tale signs of Candida:
– ‘Strings’ coming down through the water from the saliva at the top
– Cloudy saliva sitting at the bottom of the glass
– Opaque specks of saliva suspended in the water
WHAT TO DO NEXT? Check results for 3 days. If you suspect you have yeast, you can grab health coaching call by clicking on this link! https://bitly.com/healthcoachbecca
6 Natural Home Remedies: