Tone • Tighten • Strengthen • Stretch
3 Unique Resistance Bands Transform
EVERY MUSCLE OF YOUR BODY
powHERbands™️ Are All You Need For An EXTREMELY effective WORKOUT to TARGET EVERY MUSCLE in Your Body — at home, on the go, on business trips, in the pool, park or anywhere.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE powHERbands™:
- Comfort-Fit: resistance bands for women.The soft rubber provide added comfort and a secure grip. DOES NOT ROLL OR PULL LIKE THE THIN LATEX BANDS. And DO NOT SNAP.
- Travel Friendly: Designed for light and speedy mobility, the exercise band can be rolled up to stash in a suitcase, overnight trip, in your dorm or workout bag making it perfect for travel, gym, or in-home use.
- High-Quality Performance: Built to a professional-grade quality and designed for commercial gyms and clubs to be used 100 times a day versus 100 times a year in a home gym
- Great for ALL FITNESS LEVELS: Helps you isolate target muscles more effectively and is perfect for use in group training and strength-conditioning classes, Pilates and physical therapy, and rehabilitation
- Awesome in the pool or used in fusion with other workouts
- Ultra Tone Arm Resistance Bands: Beyond Band® exercise works to strengthen arms, chest, shoulders, and back with a single-arm or double-arm. resistance bands for women
- Unlock Youthful Mobility: Open and unlock your hips, and shoulders and become more flexible than you ever thought possible.
- End Joint Pain & Muscle Fatigue: Stretch away the pain and put end to sore joints, muscles, and knots for good.
- Increase Your Metabolic Rate: Benefit from boosted energy levels and faster release of unwanted body fat.
- Sculpt Your Abs, Arms, Legs, Butt, Shoulders, Back & Chest: Effective for both lower and upper body training.
- Unique Band Technology: Uses snap-resistant, super durable latex to boost your flexibility, tone, sculpt, and strengthen— Get you the body you deserve.
- Use ANYWHERE: Lightweight and totally transportable.
- Core, glutes and postural muscles will look amazing and feel amazing!
Made For Women By A Woman
Read blog on the “VALUE OF RESISTANCE TRAINING”