Peter Rabbit’s Carrot Cake Smoothie. This smoothie will even make the Easter Bunny stop for a sip… or two!
Try it and let us know if you love it by sharing your comment below!
… and Share your fav smoothie recipes too!!
This is one of my all-time favorites. Let me know if you like it. Tag me #beccaTebonfit #powHer
Want carrot cake in a glass? This ice-cold, double-thick, smooth and creamy vegan carrot cake smoothie delivers! It’s all the flavor of carrot cake, without having to turn your oven on!
For the Smoothie:
- 3 Frozen Bananas (10.5oz)
- 2 Large Carrots (Shredded) (7oz)
- 1 cup (240ml) Canned Coconut Milk
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp Nutmeg
For Serving (Optional):
- Trader Joe’s Whipped Coconut Cream
- Toasted Coconut
- Add the frozen bananas, shredded carrots, coconut milk, maple syrup, cinnamon and nutmeg to the blender jug.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour out into two glasses and top with whipped coconut cream and toasted coconut (optional).
*Whenever you have excess ripe bananas, peel them, break them into quarters, and freeze them in a freezer bag so that they’re ready for when you want to make smoothies. They need to freeze for at least 12 hours to freeze through and provide the right texture for smoothies. Peter Rabbit’s Carrot Cake Smoothie