BECOME A MASTER AT MAKING THE ULTIMATE GREEN SMOOTHIE is easy when you follow the simple steps below.
I love me some Master Green Smoothie Maker, anytime, anywhere. They are easy to make, easy to take on the road and with the simple directions below anyone can become a master smoothie maker. The 7th step is optional. Create a KETO-based smoothie by adding fat to your smoothie. Want it be a simple low calorie snack, omit the protein in step #6, What are your favorite smoothies?
- Choose the liquid – water, coconut water or a dairy-free milk (almond, hemp or coconut)
- Choose your greens – kale, spinach, parsley, Swiss chard, collards or lettuce
- Choose your low sugar fruit – apple, berries, mango, citrus and more
- Choose your healthy fat – avocado, unsalted, raw (un-roasted) nuts or seeds, nut butters, chia seed coconut butters
- Choose your filler – avocado, sweet potato, banana, oats
- Choose your protein – Plant-based powder or whey
- Superfoods and taste (optional) – dates, raisins, maca, raw cacao, bee pollen, shredded coconut, goji berries and more. • Sometime a smoothie very rich in greens can be bitter. You can try adding a couple of drops of stevia, maple syrup, raw honey or agave (in that order of preference). Master Green Smoothie Maker