Here's the NO-EXCUSE FITNESS Challenge to keep you moving.
It’s THAT busy, CRA-CRA time of year when we lose track of our own needs and attend so many functions, parades, cocktail parties and school plays! Ummm, maybe you’re even one of my most special type, who NEVER puts aside time for yourself — does this sound all too familiar? Listen, no worries and no regrets or judgment, Iam here to help you out!
I’ve set up a FREE Fitness Challenge that is just perfecto for BEGINNERS to start taking ACTION and care for yourself … they are just 17 minute workouts!! My fitness enthusiasts, who cannot make time for the gym — you’ll love these short, workouts to get you moving too !I’ll show you how to jump them up a level or 4 to meet your needs and fitness level!.
These Metabolic Workouts are THE NEWEST HIIT Workout! I’ve spent years researching and testing it (I’ve trained thousands of clients over 3 decades)! These routines can be done anytime or anywhere and do not require equipment because they use body weight for the exercises, as well as, household items like; dish towels, paper plates, chairs, milk jugs, 24-pack of water and playground balls to REV up and have FUN during the workouts!
Bad knees? Bad back? No worries!! I got you covered with alternate exercises and leg strengthening moves! Squats (and their cousin moves) are awesome because they provide a great workout for multiple muscle groups, toning the bum, quads, hamstrings, calves and slim down the jelly on our bellies too. BUT there are so many exercise routines in the 7-DAY FITNESS CHALLENGE, so you’ll have even MORE fun with your fitness and more routines so you don’t get bored! We target the whole body as well as those we want to work on the most as women— butts, legs, stomach, thighs and arms!
Do this challenge in home, office, RV or while traveling in hotels! You can it anywhere! We’ve even heard companies and schools are using this fitness challenge to build moral and keep everyone de-stressed, healthy, engaged and motivated during one of the most stressful & busy times of the year! How cool is that? If your company or school adopts this challenge, please let us know — We’d love pictures of you and your family, office or classroom doing this challenge! You might even get featured in a blog.
What You’ll Do
You’ll receive a welcome letter to your email don’t forget to check spam and add Support@BeccaTebon.com to your friend list with a downloadable chart with the daily exercises. Beginners, intermediate or advanced FIT levels are all included. (Please see website for safety disclaimer)
This challenge is for the young and young at heart! These exercises can be modified in a chair or taken to the extreme by adding weights, bigger moves &/or speed.
How it works
- You will do a different workout variation for 7 days — exercising for 3 days in a row and taking the 4th day to REST, then we start back up. SO you’ll workout 6X in th week for only 17 minute sessions.
- In each session, you’ll want to do the exercises as fast as you can, using proper form, for :30 seconds; then take :20 seconds to recover, drink your water and catch your breath.
- For the super advanced, do cardio (i.e.: Squats, lunges, jogging in place, total body throws, etc) during the :20 — NO BREAK FOR YOU!!
- Do the best you can. YOU GOT THIS!!!
- Form is more important than reps! Do not bash yourself if you can’t finish— but know that EVERYONE is feeling it too … and the outcome is enhanced when you push past that “ouchie spot” and get a few more reps in! You have 7 days— take each day and embrace your goal. Set your intention on completion!
Each exercise will be explained and you can do them with me here.