In 20 minutes or less (active prep time) you’ll have an amazing meal … and some make several portions! I advise you to think about 2-4 meals at a time, so you have left overs or things PREPPED and ready to go into the next meal!
1. Greek yogurt with fruit, almonds, walnuts.
2. Omelet with veggies and/or almond cheese cheese.
3. Scrambled eggs/tofu (sprouted non-GMO) &/or lean sausage (Applegate Farms®, Trader Joe’s®)***.
4. Cereal*: Bob’s Red Mill® GF hot cereals*, Mesa Sunrise®, many Chex cereals (not wheat)***
5. Grits and pure maple syrup or butter with fresh/rozen berries.
6. Smoothie with fruit, yogurt*, nut milk (almond) milk & nuts (walnuts, almonds or peanuts)
9. Greek salad-romaine lettuce, feta cheese, tomatoes, cucumber, onions, olives.
10. Salsa soup-heat a can of salsa*, a can of black or pinto beans˟, a 2 C thawed corn & add in some broth (Herb ox®, Imagine® and Pacific® ***). Serve w/ cheese (optional) &/or plain tortilla chips.
11. Bean salad—Drained can of chickpeas˟, drained can tuna fish, 1 C cherry tomatoes, 1/4 C feta (optional), 2 TBSP olive oil, 2 T balsamic vinegar or lemon juice. Sprinkle w/garlic salt &pepper.
12. PBJ rice cake sandwich: peanut butter** and apples, bananas or jelly** on rice cakes.
13. Soup: Amy’s Organics®, Frontier®, Progresso® have great canned soups tested GF*
14. 3 C baby green mix w/herbs, sliced avocado, ¾ C garbanzo beans˟, a handful tomatoes, some pecans & Parmesan (optional). Mix w/1 TBSP balsamic vinegar/ lemon juice &1 TBSP of olive oil right before eating.
15. Corn tortilla or lettuce leaf wrap with tuna, hummus, avocado, roasted veggies, cold cuts or cheese (Boar’s Head® meats and cheeses ***) lettuce, tomato, pickles, condiments**, etc.
16. Sandwich made from GF waffles and meat or cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickle, etc.
17. Chef salad—romaine lettuce, arugula or spinach, carrots, tomato, cucumber, peppers, etc. with leftover meat, cheese, a hardboiled egg, nuts or beans˟, with olive oil and vinegar dressing.
18. Cheese quesadilla. Heat a soft corn or brown rice tortilla in a non-stick pan. Add cheese and heat until cheese melts. Serve with salsa*, lettuce, beans ˟, etc.
19. Soft corn or brown rice tortilla wrap with leftover chicken or turkey, pesto sauce or mustard**, lettuce, tomato, cucumber and/or sprouts.
20. Arugula salad: 2 cups arugula or spinach, ½ can salmon, ½ avocado, ½ chopped green apple & a few walnuts. Squeeze lemon on top right before eating. (keep the remaining halves for tomorrow)
If you’re trying to lose weight and learn more foodie ideas PLUS rev up your metabolism and self esteem— checkout the 30 Day Healthy Habit Reset